What is the Confluence Wiki tool?
Confluence Wiki is a feature-rich wiki for rapid and collaborative work in your course or collaboration site in UVACollab. Confluence Wiki simplifies online communication while still allowing for powerful, automated features like footnotes, tables of contents, and labels to aid searching pages.
Related Help Article: Confluence Wiki Help (vendor site) (opens in new window).
Note: For instructions to add this or any other tool to your site, see How do I add a tool to my site?
Confluence Wiki Features
Site administrators can:
- Create and manage spaces.
- Grant editing privileges to other people or groups.
- Create and manage groups.
- Edit and manage other users' writing.
- Comment on and author content.
- Edit and delete their own comments.