What is the Gradescope tool?
Gradescope is a feedback and assessment tool that reduces time spent grading student work. It enables instructors to provide better and more timely feedback, resulting in improved learning outcomes. Dynamic rubrics help streamline the tedious parts of grading while increasing grading consistency. Gradescope also helps with grading programming assignments at scale.
Note: For instructions to add this or any other tool to your site, see How do I add a tool to my site?
- Use answer grouping for fast and consistent.
- Create grading rubrics in real-time.
- View assignment statistics.
- Watch the Gradescope Walkthrough Video (opens new window)
- View grading rubric and comments.
- Gauge progress with the electronic return of graded assignments.
- Request re-grading (if allowed by instructor)
- Watch the Gradescope Workflow Video (opens new window)
To access this tool, select Gradescope from the Tool Menu in your site.
Get additional help.
Questions about adding Gradescope to your site can be addressed to [email protected].
Information on how to begin using Gradescope can be found on Get Started with Gradescope (vendor site) (opens new window) For help with Gradescope features, visit the Gradescope Help Center (opens new window)