How do I add subpages to a Lessons page?
Instructors can add subpages to a top-level Lessons page. A top-level Lessons page is a Lessons page that is listed by name in the Tool Menu. Subpages are connected to top-level Lessons pages by a link or a button.
Note: Subpages are added to whatever page the Add Content / Add Subpage function is accessed from. To add multiple subpages to a top-level page, make sure you access the Add Content / Add Subpage function from the original top-level Lessons page and not from a subpage.
Go to Lessons.
Click Add Content, then Add Subpage.
From the Add Content drop-down menu, select Add Subpage.
Enter the subpage information.
The new subpage contains the default Lessons page information.
Clicking on the Back button takes the user back to the top-level page.
View top-level Lessons page with link to subpage
To edit the title and properties of a subpage: (Optional)
Click on the Settings icon.
Edit the title and properties of the subpage as needed.
- The title of the subpage can be edited in the Page Title box.
- Check Hide this page from users to not allow students to access the subpage.
- Check Hide page until to allow access to the subpage at a particular date and tie.
- Check Create gradebook entry to automatically create an item in the gradebook when the page (and any required items on it) is completed.
- Click Save when finished.