How do I view the Gradebook2 history?
Instructors can view the history of all actions taken in the Gradebook2.
- Date: (the date and time the action was taken)
- Action: (adding or editing scores, adding or editing items or categories, and editing gradebook settings)
- Entity: (items, categories, and the gradebook)
- Student: (listed by a student’s display name)
- User: (the name of the person that made the change or added the grade
Go to Gradebook2.
Select Gradebook2 from the Tool Menu in your site.
Click View > History.
This displays the Gradebook History panel.
Note: This panel may take some time to open depending on the number of actions taken in the Gradebook.
Navigate multiple pages by clicking the arrows next to page number.