Changing Styles Tool Permissions (For CIG Coordinators)
To change permissions for users in one or more roles, access the Styles tool and follow these steps:
1. If the Styles menu bar is not displayed, click the Reset button.
2. Click the Permissions button on the menu bar. Sakai displays the Permissions screen.
3. Referring to the table below, check boxes to select the appropriate permissions for all users in each role.
- Global Publish -- Users in this role may suggest that a style be published globally (that is, for all sites). Only the system administrator can globally publish a style.
- Publish -- Users in this role may publish styles for use by site participants.
- Delete -- Users in this role may delete styles.
- Create -- Users in this role may add new styles.
- Edit -- Users in this role may change styles.
- Suggest Global Publish -- Users in this role may suggest a style for global publication.
4. To save the permissions settings, click the Save button. Sakai saves the settings and displays the Styles home page. Or, to return to the home page without saving your changes, click Cancel.