Changing Portfolio Templates Tool Permissions (For CIG Coordinators)
To change permissions for users in one or more roles, access the Portfolio Templates tool and follow these steps:
- If the Portfolio Templates menu bar is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Click the Permissions button on the menu bar. Sakai displays the Permissions screen.
- Referring to the list below, check boxes to select the appropriate permissions for all users in each role.
- Copy -- Users in this role may create new templates by copying existing templates.
- Publish -- Users in this role may publish templates for use by site participants.
- Delete -- Users in this role may delete templates.
- Create -- Users in this role may use the Portfolio Templates tool to create and import templates.
- Edit -- Users in this role may change templates.
- Export -- Users in this role may export a template to their desktops as a compressed file.
To save the permissions settings, click the Save button Sakai saves the settings and displays the Portfolio Templates home page. Or, to return to the home page without saving your changes, click Cancel.