Creating Portfolio Templates: Step 2: Specify the Layout and Required Settings (For CIG Coordinators)
After completing the steps outlined in the documentation for Creating a Portfolio Template: Step 1, click Continue. Sakai will display the Build Template, Step 2 of 4, screen.
To specify the layout for this template, follow these steps:
- To the right of the Basic Template Outline box, click the Select File link. Sakai displays the Add Attachment screen.
- Select the .xsl file you need. To select the file from Resources or from another location, follow the instructions for selecting an item. (If you do not have a specific .xsl file for the portfolio template, follow the steps for creating one at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSPDOC/Portfolio+Templates and subsequent pages; then upload the resulting file to Resources.)
- After you click Finish, Sakai displays the Build Template, Step 2 of 4, screen again. The name of the file you selected is shown in the Basic Template Outline box.
- Optionally, provide outline options (required settings) using the drop down menu for Outline Options Form Type to choose the desired form. (This form must have already been created in the Forms tool in the site or globally in Portfolio Admin.)
- After you click Finish, Sakai displays the Build Template, Step 2 of 4, screen again. The name of the form you selected is shown in the Outline Options box.
- Choose one of the following options:
- To continue to build the template, click Continue. Sakai displays the List Content, Step 3 of 4, screen.
- To stop working on this template and save the work you have done so far, click Finish. Sakai displays the Portfolio Templates home page. Your new template is listed on this screen. You may continue to work on the template at any time.
- To return to the Add Portfolio Template, step 1 of 4, screen, click Back.
- To exit without saving any of the information you have entered in this template creation session, click Cancel. Sakai displays the Portfolio Templates home page.