Revising Work in Matrix Cells
Before submitting your work in a cell, you may revise any of the content you have added, as described below.
- To revise a form in the Evidence or Reflection area of the page:
- Click the Edit link next to its name.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click Save Changes to return to the matrix cell.
- If you have not already done so, edit or upload the revised file(s) to My Workspace Resources.
- In the Evidence section of the page, click Add/Drop. Sakai displays the contents in your My Workspace Resources folder.
- Under Items to Attach, remove the item(s) you wish to replace with revised version(s).
- Locate the revised item(s) and click Select to the right of their names. The selected items are listed at the top of the page under Items to Attach.
- When you have selected all your attachments, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue to return to the matrix cell.
- The revised items you selected should now appear in the Evidence area of the cell.