Aggregating Evaluations across Sites
To aggregate evaluations across sites, access the My Workspace site and follow these steps:
- If your My Workspace does not have an Evaluations tool listed, click on the Worksite Setup tool.
- Check the box for My Workspace and click Edit on the toolbar above.
- Click the Page Order link located on the Site Info menu bar.
- Click the Add page(s) to your site link located on the Site Info menu bar.
- Check the box for the Evaluations tool.
- Use the Page Order tool to move the Evaluations tool into your preferred location.
- Verify that the Evaluations tool has been added and is in your preferred page order.
- Click Save.
- Once the Evaluations tool has been added to your My Workspace, click the Evaluations tool to manage evaluations across all sites.
- Follow the steps in the "Evaluating Submitted Work" section above.
Your institution may or may not enable the Evaluations tool in My Workspace for maintain-level users. If the Evaluations tool has not been enabled in My Workspace, if Worksite Setup is not a tool in My Workspace, or if the Evaluations tool does not appear in Edit Tools in My Workspace Worksite Setup, ask your system administrator to modify the template for your My Workspace site.