Evaluating Submitted Work
To evaluate submitted work, access the Evaluations tool and follow these steps:
- Open the Evaluations tool.
- If the Evaluations home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Examine the list of submitted matrix cells and click the title of the submission you want to evaluate. Sakai displays the appropriate matrix cell for the title you have selected.
- Review the instructions and all forms and other attachments that have been submitted. [Note: To return to the Evaluations home page at any time, click the Reset button.]
- In the evaluation section of the cell or page, click the Add Evaluation link.
- Complete the fields in the evaluation form. Consider modifying the default title of your evaluation to make it easier for you and the participant to identify at a later time.
- To submit your evaluation, click Save Changes. Sakai attaches your evaluation to the participant's matrix cell and re-displays the Evaluations home page. Or, to return to that page without submitting the evaluation, click Cancel.
- If you clicked Save Changes, Sakai displays the Status and Progression page offering three choices: