Changing Evaluations Tool Permissions (For CIG Coordinators)
Permissions are more complex for evaluators than for most other site members. In order for you to act as an evaluator of work in a specific matrix cell, the following conditions must be met:
- You must be assigned the role of evaluator on this site.
- On the specific matrix cell, your role or your user name must be specified as an evaluator.
- Your role must have the "evaluate" permission in both the Matrices tool and the Evaluations tool
To change the default permissions for the Evaluations tool, access the tool and follow these steps:
1. If the Evaluations menu bar is not displayed, click the Reset button.
2. Click the Permissions button on the menu bar. Sakai displays the Permissions screen.
3. Referring to the list below, check boxes to select the appropriate permissions for users in each role.
- View Owner -- Users in this role may see the name of the user whose work is being evaluated in a matrix cell.
- Evaluate -- Users in this role may review site participants' finished work in matrices and offer summative feedback on it.
4. To save the permissions settings, click Save. Sakai saves the settings and displays the Evaluations home page. Or, to return to that screen without saving your changes, click Cancel.