How do I set up a random question set?
Go to Tests & Quizzes.
Select the Tests & Quizzes tool from the Tool Menu in your site.
Select an assessment.
Random question sets may be added to any assessment. Select an existing assessment or create a new one.
Create a New Assessment.
For more information on creating new assessments, see How do I create an assessment?
Or edit an existing assessment.
Edit a part.
In Tests & Quizzes, open the assessment and find the part. To edit the name and any of the information and settings associated with a part, next to that part's name, click Edit.
Choose Random draw from question pool.
- Under Type, select the radio button for Random draw.
- Use the drop-down list to choose the name of the pool from which to draw the questions
- Enter the number of questions to be drawn from the pool.
- Indicate the point value for each of the questions.
- Select the type of randomization (which applies only to repeated assessments attempts).
- Click Save when finished.