What is Membership?
The Membership tool in Home displays the list of sites in which a user is currently enrolled.
Users may search their enrolled courses or enroll in a joinable site from the Membership tool.
Note: Unpublished sites are only visible to site managers (i.e. instructors or admin users).
Viewing current sites.
You will see a list of all the sites in which you are currently enrolled.
- You may sort by Worksite title by clicking on the column heading.
- You may also search your list of sites by keyword. This is useful if you have many sites and would like to limit the list by a specific criteria.
- If you would like to view and join sites that are open for self-enrollment in the system, click on the Joinable Sites tab.
- You may click on the Join link to enroll yourself in any of the joinable sites listed.
Note: Joinable sites may or may not be available depending on the enrollment procedures determined by your institution.
If you join a site by mistake, or you no longer wish to be a participant in that site, you may unenroll yourself from the site by:
- Selecting the check box next to the site name.
- Clicking on the Unjoin button.
Note: You may only unjoin, or unenroll, from sites in which you have self-enrolled.