How do I create predefined reports available throughout the system?
Go to Sitestats Admin.
Enter the report information.
Set up your report by entering the following information:
- Enter a Title and Description for your report.
- Choose What to report on. This option allows to configure the type of activity to report. You can choose to report on Visits, Events, or Resources.
- Choose When to report on. This option allows to configure the time period to report.
- Choose Who to report on. This option allows to configure the users to report.
- Choose How to display the report. This option allows to configure how the report will be presented. Totals by: Defines how to group report data (eg, selecting "User" + "Date" will present a report grouped by user and date). Multiple fields can be selected pressing the CTRL (for disjoint selection) or ALT (for range selection) keys while clicking with the mouse.
- Click Save Report.
This report will now appear within the Statistics tool for all sites on the system. Individual users may run it within their own sites if they choose.