Editing / Removing Evaluations
To edit or remove submitted evaluations, access the Matrices tool and follow these steps:
- For an evaluation form to be edited or removed, the matrix cell with which it is associated must have the status of "pending" evaluation or
"ready" for evaluation. If the status of the cell is "completed," the evaluation cannot be edited or removed.
- Click within the matrix cell where your evaluation form is located.
- In the Evaluation section, click the Edit or Remove link.
- If you click on the Remove link, your evaluation will be removed immediately.
- If you click on the Edit link, to add your changes, click Save Changes.
- If you clicked Save Changes, Sakai displays the Status and Progression page. Follow the procedure in the "Evaluating Submitted Work" section above.