How do I modify preferences in the Statistics tool?
Go to Statistics.
Select the Statistics tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Set your site preferences for reports.
Check the boxes next to the items you want to select.
- General options:
- List only tools available in site will automatically filter the list of tools presented on the Report editing page with the tools available in site.
- Display item labels on bar charts: This option will display labels with total values on charts that don't require labels to be shown (e.g., Pie charts always require values to be displayed).
- Charts alpha-transparency: This option allows to specify a transparency level for rendered charts.
- Clicking on All tools will always use all existing tool events. Since tools can be added/removed from a site or made available/unavailable on current instance, this option ensures that all tools are always selected.
- Clicking on a Tool will select/unselect all related tool events.
- Clicking on a Event will select/unselect only that event.
Note: You also may click the + symbol next to individual tools to expand and show distinct events within a given tool.