How do I search users in Delegated Access?
Go to Delegated Access tool.
Select Delegated Access from the Tool Menu of the Administration Workspace or in your own My Workspace site.
Search by user.
- Click the Search by User button.
- Enter a user name, user ID, or email address. Click Submit Query or hit "enter" key.
Tip: Alternatively, click the Search by Access button and then select user id. Enter the user ID (user name will not yield results). Click Submit Query or hit the "enter" key.
Search by hierarchy.
- Click Search by Access.
- Select hierarchy (default selection).
- Drill down to specific hierarchy node levels, as appropriate. With each hierarchy node you select, another menu displays for selecting that node's "child" nodes. Check the box for Include lower levels to view all child nodes for a particular node.
- Click Submit Query.
View access by hierarchy
Your search results will include the following information:
- User ID
- User name
- Type of access permission (Access Admin, Shopping Admin, Site Access)
- Site role when accessing site
- Restricted tools when accessing site
- Hierarchy node level for access permission
- All parent hierarchy nodes
- Links for viewing, editing, removing access permissions